Thursday, June 18, 2009

Watch out for that flying...

Today while Jacob and I were exiting the post-office a bird flew right at us. Well, actually, just above us.  I noticed that something smaller flying just below the bird.  I didn't notice it pass us as the bird flew over so I looked down to see if whatever it was hit Jacob.  

Yep, it did.

Whatever it was turned out to be POOP.....

 on Jacob's FACE.


The poor kid didn't even defend himself.  In reality, he was hardly fazed.  However, I was horrified.  Bird poop all over my sweet baby's face!

I really wanted to take a picture, but I was alone and struggling to make it to the car while carrying my jumbo diaper bag and Jacob, now complete with poop on his face. Plus, I couldn't just leave it on his face while selfish mommy took a picture for her blog. ;) 

Anyway, we made it too the car and I was able to clean off his face before he smeared it around. :)  It was a small miracle as Jacob is normally a very squirmy boy! 

Lesson Learned:  If you see a bird swooping down towards you, don't duck, 
RUN!

5 comments:

  1. Poor baby! But it does make for a very funny story and even without pictures still a great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOLOL sorry to laugh, but that's a great story :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so gross! I'm glad you could clean it up well and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny, and crappy :) Ahhh you should have taken a pic... I guess that makes me a bad/selfish mom, olea was climbing her dresser and the drawer fell through and I let her suffer it out till I got a picture. It was one of those I told you so... so I need proof for later things. ick

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man. that is awful. i'm laughing and cringing at the same time:)

    ReplyDelete