Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's been a long time!

So I'm back after my 2 month absence. I would like to say that I was so busy doing totally awesome summer type things and couldn't be bothered to update my blog.
But then I would be lying. I guess I just lost my motivation to post regularly. Anyhow, here are a few pictures of what we have been up to:

Cousin Samantha had a Justice League Birthday party. Everyone was asked to dress in the colors of a Justice League character. So we dressed our little guy up a Superman. Unfortunately this was they only picture that was taken of him, so you can't really see how cute he was. I was Batman and Dave dressed in the colors of Aquaman.

Jacob's favorite activities around the house include: crawling in and out and under things, opening and closing cabinet doors, repeatedly..., opening drawers and pulling things out and then stuffing them back in, climbing into boxes, laundry baskets, etc, crawling up and down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment