Friday, November 6, 2009

Okay, now that I'm all caught up...



It's time for a Halloween post! We began our festivities with the Ward Halloween Carnival. We dressed Jacob up as an aviator. At the last minute Dave and I decided to dress up as Hawaiian Tourists. There is a man in our ward that brought all his photography gear and took these fun Halloween shots.
While we didn't carve pumpkins (how lame is that!) Jacob and I did have fun coloring pumpkins and going on a "Big Pumpkin" hunt around the house.
If you are familiar with "The Flight of the Conchords" this may look familiar to you:

While we didn't take Jacob around the neighborhood trick or treating. we did make it over to Paul and Mary Ann's. Isn't he a cutie!


We ended the day passing out candy at our house. We had over 100 trick-or-treaters this year! A new record for us! We actually ended up running out of candy. Luckily, Bill and Michelle + kids came over for a bit and Sarah was kind enough to offer her younger brother's candy to the last trick-or-treaters!




No comments:

Post a Comment