Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You Deserve a Facial!!!

Oh what an awesome evening. Why was it so awesome you ask? Two words.

total relaxation......

Last year I received some $$ from my insurance company for participating in their prenatal program before I had Jacob. I promised myself that I would use the $$ to treat myself to some well deserved pampering (after 9 months of pregnancy). So, 13 months later I finally did it!

Lucky for those of you in the Provo area, you can also treat yourself to a half price facial at VITALITY SPA.

Thanks to my friend, Morgan, I found about about this great deal. (No, I do not receive anything for passing this info on, I just want all of my friends to enjoy a little pampering for a great price!)

Check it out here.


OCTOBER'S SPECIAL:
Come in and enjoy a soul facial for 25 bucks
If you have never received a soul facial, here's what you can expect. Your skin is cleansed twice, exfoliated, massaged, I'll put a mask on your skin. Hot towels on your feet while your legs and arms are massaged. Then i'll use a toner, moisturizer, vitamins, serums and last but not least, sunscreen!

~Go ahead, you deserve it!~

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna pass this tip on to Michael ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! i'm so glad you went to rachel!
    she's the best. really really.

    ReplyDelete