I have never done one of these and it looked fun!
A - Age: 32
B - Bed size: Cal King
C - Chore You Hate: Cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the floor
D – Dad’s Name: Ralph
E - Essential Start Your Day Item: yogurt with homemade granola
F - Favorite Actor: Sean Connery is pretty cool.
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5′8"
I - Instrument (s) you play: piano and once upon a time the flute. I excel at neither. :)
J - Job Title: mom, wife
K - Kid(s): 1
L - Likes: a good book, internet surfing, flowers, baking, eating, an organized, clean house
M - Mom’s Name: Marilyn
N - Nickname: Kirstin, K-Kat, Kirsti
O - Overnight Hospital Stay Other Than Birth: yes, one other time that I can recall
P - Pet Peeve: having to repeat myself :)
Q - Quote that you like: you won't notice that I didn't complete this one, I can't think of anything off the top of my head!
R - Righty or Lefty: right.
S - Siblings: 4 sisters, 1 brother
T - Time You Wake Up: usually around 8:30 or 9:00, once this kid is awake, so am I!
U - Useful tool: car keys
V - Vegetable that you dislike: mushrooms and olives, yuck!
W - Ways you run late: Waking up late, getting out the door and getting off the computer
X - X-rays You’ve Had: feet, head
Y - Yummy Foods You Make: cheesecake, cookies, chicken pot pie!
Z - Zodiac: Pisces
W - Ways you run late: Waking up late, getting out the door and getting off the computer
X - X-rays You’ve Had: feet, head
Y - Yummy Foods You Make: cheesecake, cookies, chicken pot pie!
Z - Zodiac: Pisces
Oooh, can I steal that? Looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteYou have 4 sisters?
ReplyDeleteHmm... maybe not, I guess it's just 3 when you think about it! :)
ReplyDelete