
After days of a sore throat and no appetite, today Jacob loved eating his carrots! This is probably the messiest feeding yet. I have a really hard time letting the mess sit until he is done eating. So it took all my self-control not to wipe up his forehead and hands right away. He just looked so cute that I had to grab a camera. I'm sure that those of you with young children are chuckling and saying to yourself, just you wait! This is nothing! :)
I am just happy that he was actually excited to eat. Over the past little while he has cut back on the amount of milk that he drinks by almost half! The poor guy has been teething over the past few weeks. He now has two teeth that have popped up on the bottom and a third breaking through up top. I will try to post a photo of the toothy smile soon!
no no. carrots are right their at the top of list for messes.
ReplyDeletehe is adorable. really really adorable.