Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little Girl?



What is it about this outfit that makes my little boy look like a little girl?  I mean, it does have all the requirements for a boy's outfit.  It's blue and it has something manly on it, like cars...

3 comments:

  1. So happy you joined blog land :) he is adorable! Has anyone told you he looks like a girl? I think he looks like a boy, then I looked closer and are those hearts? Interesting. Anyway I enjoyed your blog and man Jacob is growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you blogging! Jacob is a cutie! As my boys would say, he is "han-son". The cars on his shirt did look like hearts to me at first glance though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie had an outfit I absolutely loved and dressed her in it frequently. She was called a boy more than once in it >:( It was ruffly, embroidered, frilly, but a dusty blue and white check. Dummies. It was just SO cute with her striking blue eyes! Tyler made the comment more than once until I honestly was one shred of self-control away from pounding him.

    ReplyDelete